President / CEO /CFO
Operations and Marketing Manager
Project Coordinator / Estimator
Executive Project Manager
- Established value-driven team of Seniors with proven skills in selecting, training, and motivating managerial teams.
- Superior interpersonal skills with demonstrated talent for solving problems under pressure that satisfy company, regulatory and customer requirements.
- Proven vision for innovation in competition analysis, customer feedback, teamwork and an organization’s environmental aspects (SWOT).
- Developed and implemented business processes and training programs necessary to ensure quality control for managerial and employee performance.
- Designed systems to enhance dispatch, emergency response, business and cost tracking and analysis, and identification of potential business/contractor opportunities.
- Responsible for product innovation and corporate expansion
- Oversees research, development and implementation of new product opportunities, business systems/processes, and cost control/reduction methods
- Accountable for legal and regulatory compliance at all government levels, including all communications with government agencies and the media
- Conducts negotiations on contractor and customer matters as well as resolves disputes at all operation levels, including customer-related concerns
- In-charge of company-wide quality control concerns including employee, managerial and subcontractor performance